Callander B&B in The Trossachs at Westerton Guest House
Westerton - 'The
A beautiful room with a superking size brass bed and a spacious ensuite bathroom.
The bedroom has a view over the garden towards the riverbank and Ben Gullipen in the distance, the bathroom also has a garden view.
The gold room - Click photos for full size images
Gold Room dimensions are 4.5metres x 4.0 metres (excluding bathroom)
- A charming south facing guest bedroom decorated in sunny shades of yellow toile and neutral cream
- Superking size brass bed with pocket sprung mattress on a sprung base to ensure a comfortable night
- View over the garden towards the riverbank and Ben Gullipen in the distance.
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with a garden view, bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Free 24 WiFi throughout
- Feather and down duvet and pillows
- White Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Bedroom window has original wooden shutters (sunrise is early in summer)
- Complimentary hospitality tray with coffee, Twinings teas, green tea, fruit infusions and biscuits.
- Traditional cast iron central heating radiator with temperature control and heated towel rail in ensuite bathroom.
- Flat screen TV with DVD/CD player and a small selection of DVDs
- Digital radio alarm clock with I-Pod docking station.
- Complimentary Highland Aromatics luxury toiletries – generous sizes of softly scented soap, body wash, body lotion, shampoo and conditioner.
- White fluffy towels
- Electric shaving point.
- Iron and ironing board on request.
- Drying room facilities for wet walking gear.
- Free private parking
- All guest bedrooms are upstairs on the first floor.
- Westerton is non-smoking throughout.
- Daily housekeeping
- Windows open
This is an ideal place to sit back and relax after a day's cycling,
walking or touring.
Check availability & Prices
and book on-line.
||Dialling from within the UK: 01877 330147
Dialling from outside the UK : 0044 1877 330147
|| send an email,
|| Westerton, Leny Rd, Callander. FK17 8AJ