Callander B&B in The Trossachs at Westerton Guest House
Westerton - 'The
An elegant room with many fine period features, with a superking size brass bed and an ensuite shower room.
The bedroom has scenic views towards Callander Crags and Ben Ledi
The green room - Click photos for full size images
Green room dimensions are 6.3 X 3.9 metres
Click here to see a panoramic image of the Green Room
- Spacious elegant guest bedroom with original Victorian cornicing and ornate ceiling rose.
- Superking size brass bed with pocket sprung mattress on a sprung base to ensure a comfortable night
- Three long sash and case windows with views towards Callander Crags and Ben Ledi.
- Large comfortable armchairs perfect for relaxing after the days activities
- Ensuite shower room
- Free 24 WiFi throughout
- Feather and down duvet and pillows
- White Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Bedroom windows have blackout blinds or wooden shutters (sunrise is early in summer)
- Complimentary hospitality tray with coffee, Twinings teas, green tea, fruit infusions and biscuits.
- Complimentary Highland Aromatics luxury toiletries – generous sizes of softly scented soap, body wash, body lotion, shampoo and conditioner.
- White fluffy towels
- Electric shaving point.
- Full length mirror
- Iron and ironing board on request.
- Drying room facilities for wet walking gear.
- Free private parking
- All guest bedrooms are upstairs on the first floor.
- Westerton is non-smoking throughout.
- Traditional cast iron central heating radiator with temperature control.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Window opens
- Flat screen TV with DVD/CD player and a small selection of DVDs
- Digital radio alarm clock with I-Pod docking station.
- Windows open.
This is an ideal place to sit back and relax after a day's cycling, walking or touring.
Check availability & Prices
and book on-line.
|| Dialling from within the UK: 01877 330147
Dialling from outside the UK : 0044 1877 330147
|| send an email
|| Westerton, Leny Rd, Callander. FK17 8AJ